Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 04

Day 4 of  30-Day Challenges

Living in a city with frequent power interruption, I have nothing else to do but spend most of my nights in darkness, literally. Luckily, one evening my kid cousins went over to our house for an overnight visit. Unlucky for them, no electricity means they have to face the evening without TV nor computer (read: boredom). So, to keep them entertained that night, I took out my cam and flashlight. I let them play around with the flashlight, trying to create a light painting of some sort. Then, took some portraits of them having the flashlight as the light source. Here is the outcome of that night's event -


***

What could be more heartbreaking than this song? The Manhattan's Kiss and Say Goodbye is the breakup song that left me in tears.