Monday, May 25, 2009

Sound Box: The Sun Ain't Shining No More

Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons.
You will find it is to the soul what a water bath is to the body.

~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Music indeed cleanses our soul. My taste in music ranges from contemporary pop to old school rock and roll to proudly Pinoy hits to futuristic electropop sounds to serene piano ballads. I may not have the ears to rightfully judge how good or bad a certain music sounds. However, through this Sound Box series, I shall share some goods found in my collection.

Today's feature will be The Asteroids Galaxy Tour's The Sun Ain't Shining No More. I love the upbeat tempo and the quirky voice of the lead vocalist. This song was played during the Winter Ball scene in Gossip Girl Season 2.

PS: It takes a long while to load the song.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com