Sunday, January 01, 2012

Glen Allison

Two nights ago, I became acquainted with the works of an artist named Glen Allison via Twitter. As I was browsing through his photo galleries, I was totally blown away by the magnificent imagery!

He is described as a "vagabond travel photographer and visual artist." He has been travelling for the past decade or two, capturing the best of what the world has to offer. Aside from being photographer, Mr. Allison is also a writer. He has published several books, as well. Additionally, he has been holding photography workshops around the world.

I am so amazed with his body of work, I couldn't pick out which is my ultimate favorite!

If you wish to know more about Glen Allison, just head over to his website.

Here is a peek of what he has to offer:















Credits: Glen Allison